REVOLUTION 660LR LAT PULLDOWN
The Revolution Fitness 660LR Lat Pulldown targets your back muscles with exercises like lat pulldown & seated rows. With great features like super smooth movement, easy pop pin adjustment, no-cable-change between high & low pulleys this machine offers a convenient workout. You can also add an optional 210lb weight stack.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Sealed Ball Bearing Pulleys
- High tensile cables
- Dual rails at rear for smooth feel
- Accepts both standard & olympic size weight plates
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Comfortable multi-position foam rollers
- Includes: Long Lat Pulldown Bar & Short Straight Bar Attachments
- Assembled Dimensions: 152cm (L) x 120cm (W) x 210cm (H)
- OPTIONAL 210LB WEIGHT STACK AVAILABLE
The Revolution 660LR Lat Pulldown Machine is a compact power station ideal for training the muscles in the upper body, particularly the back.
To use the 660LR you need to load the sleeves with weight plates. You can use both standard & olympic size weight plates as the sleeve can easily be removed.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT AND LEG LOCKERS
To find the right position, you can adjust both the seat and the leg holders.
HIGH & LOW PULLEY
The Revolution 660LR has a Pulley on both the bottom and the top. This significantly increases the number of exercises you can perform during your workout. Lat Pulldowns, Tricep Extension, Seated Rows, Bicep Curls and more.
OPTIONAL 210LB WEIGHT STACK
The 660LR is also available with an optional 210lb weight stack