There is nothing soft about a Sissy squat. This variation of squat can be more challenging than most other forms of squatting. Performing sissy squats can really isolate the quads and are also an excellent alternative to regular squats. Sissy squats are especially for those who suffer from lower back pain and other ongoing injuries that may have resulted from performing regular barbell squats. The Revolution Sissy Squat Machine has a solid and compacted design.
- Solid frame
- Compact design
- Oversize rubber base for floor protection
- Easy adjustments to suit different heights
- Durable checker plate stand
- High density oversize foam rollers for extra comfort
- Dimensions: 65cm (L) x 105cm (D) x 55cm (H)